We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online athletic registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com
). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for all our athletic programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
Winter Registration Opens: Monday, October 22 at 12 pm
Winter Registration Closes: Monday, November 19 at 12 pm
Before You Register
A physical exam must be current within the past 13 months and signed by the physician. If the student’s physical expires during the season, they will not be able to play until a new physical exam is received.
**Physicals will still need to be submitted directly to the school nurse which is the only part that’s consistent with our former registration system.**
COMPLETE ONLINE CONCUSSION COURSE
The state law requires that student/athletes along with their parent(s) or guardian(s) complete the concussion course. During registration, you will be asked to sign off that you have completed one of these courses: http://www.nfhslearn.com/electiveDetail.aspx?courseID=38000
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Doctor information
- Health Insurance Information
- Pertinent Contact Information
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link on our athletic website and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Login green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Login, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you into www.familyid.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
Click the green Submit
button. After selecting Submit
, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration. At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com
to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the Registration
tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at 888-800-5583 x1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours.
- Support is available seven days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
- If you have multiple kids you are trying to register you will need to submit them as separate registrations. However, the information will save as you go which will expedite each subsequent registration you put in.
- Once the information is in then it will be saved for future registrations.
- A parent or guardian should be doing the registration for their son and it should not be done by a student-athlete on his own.