This is a formative time in the lives of young men. During their middle and high school years, boys come to conceptualize themselves and define their world. For more than 60 years, Catholic Memorial has unlocked the potential of its students and transformed the lives its graduates.
To prepare for life after CM — in an interconnected world that demands dynamic, practical, and results-oriented thinking, we inspire our students to:
- gain perspective from the lessons of history;
- value democratic citizenship and advocate for human rights;
- speak, write, and read English well;
- master a foreign language and appreciate a global perspective;
- engage in arts to enrich perspective and creativity;
- grasp mathematics and the importance of logical reasoning;
- become skilled at scientific inquiry and understand the
- wonders of the natural world; and
- grapple with the timeless dilemmas of the human condition.
Long the backbone of a traditional education, these disciplines are embodied in our forward-leaning, experientially oriented, project-based approach to teaching and learning — designed to inspire scholarship in every student, engage curious minds, and develop the character of young men.